Monday, May 28

Weekend Happiness Is...

...a swing hanging from a bare, wintry tree, piles of beautiful autumn leaves to play in and someone you love to share it with!

My photo shoot this weekend at a local park was such a success! We had so much fun and I can't wait to share some more of my favourite images later in the week.

The two older girls are my sister in law's nieces and seriously they could be child models and weren't their cute Autumn outfits just divine! It was an absolute pleasure hanging out with them and capturing them in action (and there was a LOT of action, 5 and 7 year olds have soo much energy, I had forgotten what I was like at that age!) so here are some favourites from the beginning of the session, the girls were full of high spirits and headed straight for the swings...




Playing in the leaves...the colours were just amazing!


I couldn't resist taking this shot of my niece, how cute!! 



Cousins...

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I'll be back to share some more images from this Autumn session later in the week.

Chat soon...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...