Tuesday, March 13

Pacific Heights Elegance

Today I have a truly stunning  and unique coastal home to share, this one was designed by my fave Designer of the Moment, Benjamin Dhong. In my eyes this man can do no wrong and every home he touches turns to gold! I love how he mixes the natural with the ever so slightly unexpected and effortlessly ties it all together into one simple and elegant package.

Someone get me Benjamin on speed dial I need his design expertise in my life...

The colours here are so me....love it!!

Touches of blue picked up in the books and art...



Gorgeous cherry blossoms on the mantle are the perfect touch...


Tasteful, elegant but entirely livable and welcoming...

Benjamin really excels with kitchen design, another drool worthy space...

Love this!

Beautiful seagrass runner on the stairs...



What a stunning side table!


The perfect pamper zones for her...

...and him
 So much eye candy, I can't wait to see his next project!!

xo K

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...